Geometry Dash Congregation
Geometry Dash Congregation is a 2.1 solo Epic Extreme Demon that was made and published by Presta. On April 27, 2021, Floofle verified it, and it was officially released.
The gameplay in this level is based on synchronization, and the timing challenges are intense.
Congregation's gameplay is very slow, except for the drop. The level consists of very tight timings with the cube, ball, and robot.
- 0-11%: The first section of the level consists of very tight mini cube gameplay. Much of this part's timings involve jumping through extremely small gaps between spikes and jumping over blocks. The decoration of this section's objects is mainly blue and uses a fading effect that makes some blocks barely visible, meaning many timings need memorization. This section also features moving sawblades.
- 12-22%: The second section of the level consists of tight mini ball timings on straight and sloped platforms. This section also contains some orb timings. The decoration of this section is identical and also uses the fade effect. There are a few bits of decoration that are colored orange, foreshadowing the level's drop.
- 23-31%: The third section of the level consists of tight normal-size ball timings. The gameplay style is identical to the previous section except for some flashing red and orange objects that act as moving platforms.
- 32-42%: The fourth section of the level consists of the same gameplay style as the first section. However, in this section, many of the blocks used as platforms move around. The decoration follows the decoration of the previous part with more flashing orange objects. After passing an extremely tight cube timing between two spikes, the level transitions into the drop.
- 43-59%: The first drop section flips the level's style upside down. This section consists of tight double-speed cube timings between spikes. It also contains many features that the previous cube sections didn't have: gravity change orbs and portals. All the platforms in this section move around compared to only some from the last one. The decoration of this section serves as a "mirror" of the previous sections, being mainly flashing orange with some blue objects.
- 60-84%: The second drop section consists of tight quadruple speed robot timings, making it the fastest-travelling part of Congregation. This section contains many more orb timings and also contains a few dash orbs. Like the previous section, all of the platforms move around, and there are many gravity changes. The decoration of this part alternates from completely orange-red to completely purple-blue. At the end of the drop, the screen fades.
- 85-95%: The final section of the level serves as a return to the first section, with slow tight mini cube timings, no platform movement, and a blue color scheme. There are two differences between the two sections as the final section has some sloped platforms and contains some green coloring in the decoration. The level ends after a flat cube section with a few timings.
- 96-100% (End Screen): Neon-blue digital-style text slowly appears with the level's name, creator, and verifier, as well as some play-testers: Exerity, Arb, Rustere, and YakobNugget. The text then fades, and the letters "GG" appear.