Geometry Dash Extreme Park
Geometry Dash Extreme Park is a solo Hard Demon level rated 10 stars, created by Rabbitical (formerly Ripplez), sackwon and iRabb2ti. For its time, this was the most challenging level ever released, as it was the first Demon level to place such a premium on memory.
- 0-12%: This level begins with a difficult normal-speed cube section. It contains many fakes, including orb-fakes. To help the player find the right path, arrows have been added. This part is mostly memory-based and does not require any difficult timings.
- 13-43%: The player will enter a specific timing section that is more memory- and timing-efficient. This part acts as a bridge to the second main memory area, which has multiple fake paths.
- 44-61%: Once the level is viewed from above, it becomes easy to see. After a climb, then a fall the player enters a narrow section that contains three orbs. The player must only hit the first two. The first and only section of ships follows after the player has hit two more orbs.
- 61-73%: This is a simple sequence of ships, where the player must avoid "spikeballs", which are basically groups of four blocks with eight spikes around them. They resemble saw-blades or a spike in a block.
- 73-100%: The level focuses more on memory afterward. The player is now able to enter a huge structure with fake walls and fake pathways. The level ends after a brief "descending climb".
- The height is 1m 27s.
- This level was rated November 22, 2013.
- It is one the five Demons that were rated simultaneously.
- It is the most prestigious Hard Demon.
- Many players regard it as an Easy Demon, despite its rating in-game.
- It was the last legitimately verified-former hardiest Demon until Bloodbath.
- It is one of the most beautiful and hardest Demons from the early era.
- It was, ironically, for over eight years in the dislike ratio.
- Extreme Park was the third Top 1 Demon in the game’s history.
- It is worth noting that the Demon List was created by Loogiah in 2014. This means that all levels created in 2013 weren't Top 1, simply because the list used to determine the most difficult levels in the game.
How to play
- Press [up] [w] [space] [ctrl] [shift] or click to jump and to jump on yellow rings.
- Avoid the spikes.
- In ship mode, hold to fly up and release to fly down.
- Hit a yellow pad to jump high.
- Hit a blue pad to jump higher. (Missing a gravity portal)
- For bonus points, collect the coins.
- Press L to toggle effects. (To reduce lag)
- Press B to toggle background. (Can also reduce lag)
- Cloud does work, but it only records 2 scores.