For gamers who love basketball, Basketball Stars is the most thrilling two-player game. You can compete with the best players in this funny basketball game! Basketball Stars is a game with what is thought to be intricate, in-depth, and precise visuals. This is notably visible from the distinct body contours of each player and the rhythmic, fluid, and realistic striking movements. This game, created by Madpuffers, dazzles with vibrant 3D visuals, versatility in how to play, and player improvement.
Would you be interested in competing against some real basketball greats like LeBron James, Derrick Williams, and Stephen Curry? Each participant in this game has a choice between playing a single match or a full tournament. Alternately, you may play alone in single player mode or with family and friends in two-player mode. It's wonderful to get a medal while competing and see your name on the scoreboard!
How to play
- Create groups before the game begins so that you may play basketball games of 1 vs. 1 and 2 vs. 2 with teammates or by yourself. To become a basketball legend, you may also play competitively in tournament mode.
- The basic objective of each minute-long round is to score more points than your opponent by putting the ball into the hoop. You can shoot, steal, smash, shoot 3-pointers, pass the ball to teammates, dunk, and do a lot more.
- You just need to use the keyboard to toss the ball into the hoop during games for basic level plays. You attempt to score as many goals as you can in a short period of time. In the 1 vs. 1 mode, you must deceive your opponent into believing you are moving in one way while really swinging in the other direction in order to locate the proper opening for a 3-point shot. On the other hand, while you're defending, you'll need to make an effort to take the ball and prevent your opponent from throwing it.
- You have the option to choose your opponent from a long list of legendary basketball players, including LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, James Harden, Stephen Curry, Shaquille O'Neal, and Derrick Williams. You may use the unique skills of each player to create the ideal squad for you since every player in the Basketball Star lineup has a unique skill.
- You will move up through the levels as you participate in and win contests to unlock additional character improvements.