Geometry Dash Electroman Adventures
Geometry Dash Electroman Adventures by Neptune is an Easy Demon level rated 10 stars. Electroman Adventures is the twelfth level of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash Lite, as well as the fourth with an Insane difficulty. During the first cube sequence in Electroman Adventures, destructible blocks are briefly introduced.
The first hidden coin is found at 12% and is gathered as a cube. After hitting two yellow jump rings, jump four times, the second time through a column of destructible blocks and hitting a jump ring to collect the coin, sliding through a destructible block and descending to strike a jump ring, and finally returning to the main path. The second hidden coin may be found at 19% and is collected as the ship. Fly down into a spiked structure near the dangerous ground to retrieve the coin inside an arching cavity after flying through six vertical sets of saw-blades. The third hidden coin may be found at 91% and is collected as the ball. After traveling through a corridor with alternating spikes and flipping downwards, enter a passage with face-like decorations and flip six times to get the coin.
- Electroman Adventures had a Harder difficulty prior to Update 1.7. It is the only level whose difficulty rating was subsequently increased.
- Only Electroman Adventures and Clutterfunk prize shipping when accomplished in standard mode.
- Although phony spikes are revealed in Electroman Adventures as part of acquiring hidden coins, they are not properly introduced until Clubstep.
- The portals at 66% may be avoided, enabling the rest of the level to be finished using the mirror portal's effects.
- The only primary levels that employ destructible blocks are Electroman Adventures and Theory of Everything 2.
- Electroman Adventures takes 88 seconds and a minimum of 88 leaps to finish.