Geometry Dash Retro Circles
Geometry Dash Retro Circles is an Easy Demon level rated 10 stars and 3 user coins created by Nacho21. It is a retro-styled recreation of Nine Circles that incorporates visual glitches, scanlines, and other effects utilizing about 60,000 objects, which was a huge number for a level at the time. It is regarded as being at the lower end of the Easy Demon difficulty scale.
- 0-9%: This level begins with a simple cube section at half speed. To avoid spikes, the player must synchronize their timing.
- 10-20%: The player enters a normal speed ship sequence which can be easily cleared due to the absence of gravity portals.
- 21-37%: The player then enters a simple segment. The player must hit the jump rings correctly so that they do not miss a single spike. The auto cube segment is then followed closely by the Silhouette.
- 38-84%: After the music stops, the player enters a three-speed wave segment. This wave segment appears easy, despite the large spaces and lack of gravity portals. This level has a lot of speed and large portals. It feels very similar to Nostalgia. To avoid crashing, the player must remember the timing. Perhaps the easiest section of the level is the mini dual wave segment. This classic "ingredient", Nine Circles Levels, is the most straightforward.
- 85-100%: After the previous cube section, the player will enter the final one. This one is similar to the one before, but has more double spikes and clusters of orbs. The level is over after Nacho21 has thanked some players (ToshDeluxe and Rulas), Synder YT and others.
- User coin 1: If the player jumps when they land on the block at the third series blocks at the cube segment prior to the drop, the player will receive the first coin.
- User coin 2: If the user follows a tighter, more difficult path, they will receive the second coin.
- User coin 3: This third coin is basically a reward to the player for completing each level. The player who jumps at 94% at "Nacho21" will receive a partially visible coin between the numbers "O" or "2".
- Copy the level for free
- This level has 56,484 items.
- Nacho21 signed the second spike in the cube section when GuitarHeroStyles crashed at it.
- CrisPy, creator of Fear Me was inspired and created another NC Retro. However, he deleted it after a while.
- This level introduced "Tearing Nine Circles".
- This level was heavily nerfed, going from Hard Demon to Easy Demon.